.... he wanted to have his taken too.
This is what he does when you say 'smile'. Which while it makes me laugh, it's not exactly what I'm looking for!
Love the hair -poor thing, he's either going to end up with curly hair (like his Uncle) or forever have this terrible cowlick that makes him look like he's got a spike that runs down the middle of his head.

I think I might have to take a home hairdressing course!
He's definitely going to be the photographer in the family - he poses for the photo and then runs round to the back of the camera to check out what he looked like.
This is what he does when you say 'smile'. Which while it makes me laugh, it's not exactly what I'm looking for!
Love the hair -poor thing, he's either going to end up with curly hair (like his Uncle) or forever have this terrible cowlick that makes him look like he's got a spike that runs down the middle of his head.

I think I might have to take a home hairdressing course!
He's definitely going to be the photographer in the family - he poses for the photo and then runs round to the back of the camera to check out what he looked like.
No comments:
Post a Comment