I think I might have mentioned before that James eats, sleeps and breathes Thomas the Tank Engine (what? you hadn't heard? I think our doorbell even plays the Thomas theme... hey can you get one of those?)
Anyway.... he likes to eat surrounded by trains too. I managed to find some Thomas plates - I am officially the best Mum in the world.

Do you like his cute bag? I made that on Sunday - which made me the best person in the world on Sunday morning.
And if you're wondering he has stickers on his high chair too.
Here he's undoing his daily Thomas reading...
It's the little brochure that comes in the packet when you buy a train.
He'll study it intently for hours on end.
We have them in just about every room of the house - including the bathroom, although they are not waterproof so it's a challenge.
We collect the wooden trains.
When you're in the shops picking them out James carefully turns the packet around and looks at their little face, he either then shoves it into his pusher, if it gets his approval, or shakes his head and hands it back. The face is very important.
He can identify all the trains just by their faces. I can't..... yet.
*study*
*more study*
erm, James... lunch!
oh yeah, lunch time. Time to disembark all the trains.
This little bag fits a lot in it. Which is useful.
This day we got a new Thomas (with bunting round the side) and Stanley (with bunting round the side).
They haven't left his side since... and yes that even means in bed.
The bigger engines have little tenders with them (I speak the lingo now) here's Henry's.
Smiling..
cheeky thing.
hmmmm I'd like to say I cut his halo off here, but I'm sure there's more likely to be devil horns than a halo!
Oh yeah... he's just too cute.

Anyway.... he likes to eat surrounded by trains too. I managed to find some Thomas plates - I am officially the best Mum in the world.

Do you like his cute bag? I made that on Sunday - which made me the best person in the world on Sunday morning.
And if you're wondering he has stickers on his high chair too.
Here he's undoing his daily Thomas reading...
It's the little brochure that comes in the packet when you buy a train.He'll study it intently for hours on end.
We have them in just about every room of the house - including the bathroom, although they are not waterproof so it's a challenge.
We collect the wooden trains.When you're in the shops picking them out James carefully turns the packet around and looks at their little face, he either then shoves it into his pusher, if it gets his approval, or shakes his head and hands it back. The face is very important.
He can identify all the trains just by their faces. I can't..... yet.
*study*
*more study*erm, James... lunch!
oh yeah, lunch time. Time to disembark all the trains.This little bag fits a lot in it. Which is useful.
This day we got a new Thomas (with bunting round the side) and Stanley (with bunting round the side).
They haven't left his side since... and yes that even means in bed.
The bigger engines have little tenders with them (I speak the lingo now) here's Henry's.
Smiling..cheeky thing.
hmmmm I'd like to say I cut his halo off here, but I'm sure there's more likely to be devil horns than a halo!
Oh yeah... he's just too cute.
1 comment:
divine and yes, even angelic, but i bet he lives up to that teeshirt.... xoxo btw couldn't get accom in Beechworth for my birthday weekend so going to try long weekend instead.
Post a Comment