James hates being covered while he sleeps.
He hates being in sleeping bags and he hates blankets.
He hates his pyjamas below his knees and elbows.
Up until now it's been a dilemma, until the day I bought a Thomas doona cover and pillow case.
Now there's one happy boy who races up to bed.
The doona cover is empty - it's warm upstairs and not too cold at night yet, besides I need to get him used to it, but he was soooo happy to be snuggled under Thomas it was cute.
And yes, he does have trains in there with him, he sleeps in the daytime, with his bag full of trains and at night he has one or two with him. Here he's got Thomas and PeterSam (oh yeah, I know my Thomas).
Goodnight Thomas.
He knows them all by their faces and when ever we go to buy a new one he has to check out the face to see whether he likes it. For those not familiar with face, colour and number the makers have kindly put their names on the bottom.
Nighty night.
I think he only stopped smiling when he went to sleep.


He hates being in sleeping bags and he hates blankets.
He hates his pyjamas below his knees and elbows.
Up until now it's been a dilemma, until the day I bought a Thomas doona cover and pillow case.
Now there's one happy boy who races up to bed.
The doona cover is empty - it's warm upstairs and not too cold at night yet, besides I need to get him used to it, but he was soooo happy to be snuggled under Thomas it was cute.
And yes, he does have trains in there with him, he sleeps in the daytime, with his bag full of trains and at night he has one or two with him. Here he's got Thomas and PeterSam (oh yeah, I know my Thomas).
Goodnight Thomas. He knows them all by their faces and when ever we go to buy a new one he has to check out the face to see whether he likes it. For those not familiar with face, colour and number the makers have kindly put their names on the bottom.
Nighty night.I think he only stopped smiling when he went to sleep.


No comments:
Post a Comment