Monday, March 09, 2009

Funny things kids say number ......

Did I mention that Georgie no longer wants to be Queen when she grows up? She wants to be a person who works in the Technology Room (the room full of computers like the one at school).

The other day, on the way home from school she told me that they were in the Technology Room that day, so I asked her what she had used - one programme was a paint/edu-game type programme and the other one they used was
MichaelSof Word.

Pardon?
Well Mrs W calls it "the big Blue W" but everyone knows it's called "MichaelSof Word".
Sweety I think you mean M i c r o s o f t Word.
No Mummy, it's MichaelSof, everyone knows that.

I stand corrected, obviously, seeing as everyone else knows. :o)
It gave Dan a laugh.
Of course we have updated to all our home computers to MichealSof,
it makes life so much easier.

Conversations now sound like this - Mummy do you know what a font is? because I can change it for you if you need me to.
Daddy, just push Control Alt Delete to get it to put your password in.

Generation Z, destined for great things.

No comments: