Our social butterfly is spreading her wings.
According to Dan 'she can really work a room', and he couldn't be prouder.
I'm pretty sure she has the hidden agenda of one by one, asking every kid in the class to come and play at her place.
I don't mind - the moment she gets home from school she wants to be doing something, racing round outside, finding friends to play with, just doing..... something.
To counter this she is doing swimming, soccer and dancing during the week - but that still leaves two afternoons to fill (from her point of view, from mine it's afternoons to try and catch up with everything).
Oh and she has homework every night apart from Friday now. (She does the homework as soon as she gets home, to get on with more important things.)
I can report that she is getting a little worn out, finally, but that just means she's going to bed at a more reasonable time.
The other Friday we had Diane over to play and at one stage we had Diane, the girls across the road (they and their Mum just dropped in to get the dogs paperwork), and as they were leaving the boys from across the road came over to play too. It was busier than Bourke Street.
Thankfully I'd set the craft up on the table outside. The kids had a wonderful time and the mess stayed outside.
I had to scamper between them, needing help with various art projects, and James wanting me to sit there and watch Thomas the Tank Engine with him. They had a great time - I was exhausted.
I managed to get some photos.









According to Dan 'she can really work a room', and he couldn't be prouder.
I'm pretty sure she has the hidden agenda of one by one, asking every kid in the class to come and play at her place.
I don't mind - the moment she gets home from school she wants to be doing something, racing round outside, finding friends to play with, just doing..... something.
To counter this she is doing swimming, soccer and dancing during the week - but that still leaves two afternoons to fill (from her point of view, from mine it's afternoons to try and catch up with everything).
Oh and she has homework every night apart from Friday now. (She does the homework as soon as she gets home, to get on with more important things.)
I can report that she is getting a little worn out, finally, but that just means she's going to bed at a more reasonable time.
The other Friday we had Diane over to play and at one stage we had Diane, the girls across the road (they and their Mum just dropped in to get the dogs paperwork), and as they were leaving the boys from across the road came over to play too. It was busier than Bourke Street.
Thankfully I'd set the craft up on the table outside. The kids had a wonderful time and the mess stayed outside.
I had to scamper between them, needing help with various art projects, and James wanting me to sit there and watch Thomas the Tank Engine with him. They had a great time - I was exhausted.
I managed to get some photos.









No comments:
Post a Comment