The bottom of our little off road adventure.
Break it down....
We stopped at this place "The Old Tobacco Shed" because the sign said "Unbelievable Shopping", well it was unbelievable all right, but basically full of unbelievable second hand junk.
The scenery was very nice though.



The gardens were beautiful.
Dan "touching base" while on holiday.
It's almost a business class trip in the back there!
The dvd player has two separate screens and they clip into the brackets on the front seats. It's a great system and very easy for them to watch. Georgie has the main unit in her control, and control it she does. The main unit can then come out and be there little dvd player when we stop overnight.
Our one complaint is Pingu - his 'meep meep' drives us nuts in the front.
I think this is Gapsted Winery, if not it's Boyntons, but I think it's Gapsted.
I love the grapevines with the bush background.


This is one of my favourites.
It's so Australian and so very much true to the area.

Break it down....
We stopped at this place "The Old Tobacco Shed" because the sign said "Unbelievable Shopping", well it was unbelievable all right, but basically full of unbelievable second hand junk.The scenery was very nice though.



The gardens were beautiful.
Dan "touching base" while on holiday.
It's almost a business class trip in the back there!The dvd player has two separate screens and they clip into the brackets on the front seats. It's a great system and very easy for them to watch. Georgie has the main unit in her control, and control it she does. The main unit can then come out and be there little dvd player when we stop overnight.
Our one complaint is Pingu - his 'meep meep' drives us nuts in the front.
I think this is Gapsted Winery, if not it's Boyntons, but I think it's Gapsted.I love the grapevines with the bush background.


This is one of my favourites.
It's so Australian and so very much true to the area.

No comments:
Post a Comment