Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kidstown - Maroopna

If you haven't visited SPC Ardmona Kidstown at Maroopna (when you're driving by to the SPC Ardmona Factory out let to get all your cheap canned foods) you should.
It's an excellent playground.
Just beware - when you go in summer it's always unbearably hot and the flies are excruciating.

[Which brings me to another point to gripe about - Aeroguard low irritant, so low irritant it attracts flies!!!!! Don't go there, get the stinky stuff.]

Georgie loving the slides.




This was over by the maze. It appealed to my camera.
Digging in the sandpit.

James fell asleep just before we got there and wasn't too happy when he woke up, took quite a while, and a train ride, to get him back to his chirpy, inquisitive self.
They have a little kids play area, but he didn't want to be far away from me.

Daddy helping.
(I think I have a really similar photo of Dan with G from a couple of years ago, will look when I get home.)
They have lots of "fancy cows" on the causeway between Shepparton and Maroopna - and a couple at KidsTown.
Here's the Shrek Cow.
And the Bat Cow. (Jamie hasn't grown an odd set of large hands round his waist, Grandad is behind him)
Georgie's best don't-mess-with-me-I'm-a-super-hero look.

Grandad and Georgie + Bat Cow.

I think I may have taken one photo too many by this stage.
Granma and Me.

A message to the humans.

No comments: