Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Grandad's tractor

The kids have a new favourite on the farm.
Dad drives them round in the trailer attached to the ride-on-mower or as Jamie calls it the "dandad's tatar", it does say lawn tractor or something like that on the side, so he's not far off.


There's a piece of foam in the trailer for them to sit on, not normally a car seat, but they were having fun playing.
It's getting too fast for Jamie - he's gone to Daddy.
Grandad arrived back at the house and off they went.


Up the driveway....
and over all the bumps.

This is how Grandad drives most the time. Flat out too... he's clever isn't he?

Georgie talks the whole way.
I think the tractor might be too loud for Grandad to hear, lucky him.
Uh oh, Grandad has decided to play chicken with the camera-woman.
Wow, this is like a Mission Impossible stunt done on sleeping pills. :o)
It's universally acknowledged that crouching behind a steering wheel makes you go much faster.
Bring it on.
By the way, he's The Stig.
(Oh, and I won the game of chicken)
With just Georgie in the back the pace heats up.
She's loving it.
He said he wanted a go too, honestly.
When Georgie got on with Grandad he let her steer.
The joy and excitement was just radiating out of her as they took off.
hmmmm, I wonder if she could help with the driving on the way back to Sydney.
I must be one of the few people who can't wait till their kids can drive. I'd much rather be driven around than do the driving, I get drowsy after about 30 minutes of driving.

Grandad said she was a pretty good driver.

She's not half pleased with herself.




No comments: