We have some new friends (thanks Ravelry) and we have been meeting up on Tuesdays, one week to do knitting, one week to just play.
Georgie is very happy as there are twin Georgie's (well they're not named Georgie, but you know what I mean?) and the three of them are all just full of get up and go. They are all so similar it's almost a little scary, but wonderful for G as these girls love to run and play as much as she does. They're not that far away either so it's easy to get together.
This day I took some photos while we were waiting for them in the park.
Aren't they just too cute?

There were these plants with these funky berries at the top of the park.
I've never seen anything with such purple berries... anyway, I digress.
Not a great playground for kids his age - to get to the slide from this he had to cross a bridge that looked sort of like a ribcage.












No comments:
Post a Comment