I have been reading and reading and reading EZ's books.
I've planned what I'd knit, and I've got wool for at least 3 projects.
I've planned what I'd knit, and I've got wool for at least 3 projects.
I've drooled over other things and shelved them for later.
My new needles arrived from the US (with Dan) and although I have at least 6 other things I'd like to be doing I have started my very first Elizabeth Zimmermann project.
My new needles arrived from the US (with Dan) and although I have at least 6 other things I'd like to be doing I have started my very first Elizabeth Zimmermann project.
The wool is Shepherd 8ply.
I don't have that many details, it came from the Mill and had part of a tag attached.
I've got pink and purple Zhivago to make one for SuperGirl.
(she likes jackets with hoods)
Ok so I have frogged (a knitting term for when you "rip it" because you made a mistake) a chunk of it, but that was because I forgot that I was showing someone how to purl continental style.
It's eating through wool at a great rate, but I'm enjoying the knitting - once I got used to not purling that is.
[And if you're looking for knitting needles, do not hesitate - Knitpicks Harmony Options.
I love them.]
It's eating through wool at a great rate, but I'm enjoying the knitting - once I got used to not purling that is.[And if you're looking for knitting needles, do not hesitate - Knitpicks Harmony Options.
I love them.]



No comments:
Post a Comment