I love jacarandas and nothing says Christmas is coming like the beautiful jacs and the flowering Christmas bush .
The jacarandas this year just seem more abundant and so full of colour.
Here's one I can see from just about anywhere at my place.
And yes, we have put our Christmas tree up.
And yes, it is a fake tree, but that's not important.
What is important is that the kids are loving the build up to Christmas, and so am I when I see it through their eyes.

So if you're not quite in the Christmas spirit yet, or just not feeling like Christmas this year I would suggest you head to somewhere that has beautiful Christmas decorations and a lovely Santa section (Myers is great here) and just walk around and just soak it in.
(Or buy a dancing/singing Christmas tree and play it at 7am so many mornings in a row that you go all loony and head out to buy all the Christmas decorations that you can.)
Try and see it through the eyes of a 4 year old where everything is sooooo beautiful and exciting that, although she'd be happy not to have Christmas every day of the year (Huey, Dewy, Louie have taught her that), she'd love for the Christmas decorations and the anticipation to be here 350 days a year (yeah the other days are reserved for birthday anticipation).
It's fun.
Bring on Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment