Georgie was excited about Fathers Day.
She kept asking how old Daddy would be.
(Younger than he feels at the moment I'm sure.)
She kept asking how old Daddy would be.
(Younger than he feels at the moment I'm sure.)
We struggled to find him a present after he took himself a new computer bag from work, so we opted for a game for the non-existant wii. (He tells me it will be here next week, work have ordered it... if I didn't mention it he won a wii as a prize from work for hitting his sales targets, he also won a Tom Tom which is now installed in his car. After finding out how much games for a wii are... $90 are you kidding???!!!!!! I am pretty sure the Tom Tom will get more use, particularly as he travels around the other capital cities a fair bit.)
Apperently wiis are in short supply in the country right now.
I even struggled to find the game he wanted.
I even struggled to find the game he wanted.
So we found this game... "Battle for the Pacific" and figured with his love of History and wars and the rest it would suit him down to the ground.
Now all he needs is the wii and some time to play it.
Now all he needs is the wii and some time to play it.
Georgie has been asking for every game that looks like she'd be able to play it.
There's going to be a lot of pocket money saving going on round here.
The whole thing doesn't appeal to me one bit, but then again I'm guessing knitting doesn't appeal to Dan either. :o)
There's going to be a lot of pocket money saving going on round here.
The whole thing doesn't appeal to me one bit, but then again I'm guessing knitting doesn't appeal to Dan either. :o)
Georgie found, and chose Dan some Rochers.She knows they are his favourite.
She is incredibly considerate in the gift giving department and is always trying to think of what the other person would like.
If you've ever mentioned that you like something it's stored in her memory banks and will be recalled at gift buying time - so be careful what you wish for!

She picked one of her Johnny Jump ups for Dan.
Unlike the torrential rain we had yesterday today has been beautifully sunny and the kids have enjoyed the morning outside.

No comments:
Post a Comment