ahhh.. hot spring days
There's nothing like getting your kit off on a hot spring day.
And for our young super heroes being underpantless is one constant giggle.
There's nothing like getting your kit off on a hot spring day.
And for our young super heroes being underpantless is one constant giggle.
Little Miss Superhero thinks that's a great idea and she's hot on his heels.
I'll have to take her word for it that it's fun - she spent the whole time giggling her head off, but I promise you, the neighbours and the whole wide world that I won't be trying it any time soon.
Ahhh, here's the boy wonder over gathering the most interesting of weapons - the pegBoy Wonder hides them in the grass over near the clothes so they're lethal to Daddy's shins as he mows.It also prohibits Mummy hanging up washing, thus keeping her under close surveillance.









No comments:
Post a Comment