Georgia really really wanted to get her hair braided like lots of the other girls (tourists and probably Aussie tourists at that) had.
Patong beach was lined with people willing to take your money to do the job and I think Dan haggled it down to about A$10.

They were quick, really really quick.

About 20 minutes later and she was done! A pity I didn't know that it would take me approximately 2 hours to get it undone, I might not have been so quick to let it happen!
It does look good though and she loved it. She even got to show everyone at school.

Patong beach was lined with people willing to take your money to do the job and I think Dan haggled it down to about A$10.

They were quick, really really quick.
About 20 minutes later and she was done! A pity I didn't know that it would take me approximately 2 hours to get it undone, I might not have been so quick to let it happen!
It does look good though and she loved it. She even got to show everyone at school.
No comments:
Post a Comment