I know the end of last year seems like a long time ago but I wanted to put a couple of pictures of James up.
He started at Preschool in 2010, proper preschool, not day care, the kind of preschool you go to before you go to school - you take your own lunch and recess and you're only there between 9 and 3. He didn't really like it, in fact he would cry when I left him and often cry when I picked him up (simply because I think he felt guilty that he'd forgotten about me and had a little fun).
Anyway, this has all changed this year - he LOVES preschool, in fact he has asked me repeatedly if he can go three days a week not just two. He has two best friends at preschool and just loves his time there now.
Anyway... when he started last year he wasn't a great talker, I could understand him most the time but other people really struggled. So I was really surprised when he got a talking part in their play of 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar'. He was the oranges that the caterpillar ate but was stiiiiiilll hungry. :o)
He was supposed to be wearing an orange tshirt. He was when I got there but once he took one look at me he burst into tears and wanted his Thomas t-shirt back on.
He mumbled through his lines and it was quite cute. He's not one for the limelight our James, but he did what he needed to and then ended up sitting with me.
Here he is being presented with the bag he painted, full of his preschool stuff, with one of his teachers.
And for balance, Georgia is second from the left side, getting a certificate at her end of year assembly too.
He started at Preschool in 2010, proper preschool, not day care, the kind of preschool you go to before you go to school - you take your own lunch and recess and you're only there between 9 and 3. He didn't really like it, in fact he would cry when I left him and often cry when I picked him up (simply because I think he felt guilty that he'd forgotten about me and had a little fun).
Anyway, this has all changed this year - he LOVES preschool, in fact he has asked me repeatedly if he can go three days a week not just two. He has two best friends at preschool and just loves his time there now.
Anyway... when he started last year he wasn't a great talker, I could understand him most the time but other people really struggled. So I was really surprised when he got a talking part in their play of 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar'. He was the oranges that the caterpillar ate but was stiiiiiilll hungry. :o)
He was supposed to be wearing an orange tshirt. He was when I got there but once he took one look at me he burst into tears and wanted his Thomas t-shirt back on.He mumbled through his lines and it was quite cute. He's not one for the limelight our James, but he did what he needed to and then ended up sitting with me.
Here he is being presented with the bag he painted, full of his preschool stuff, with one of his teachers.
And for balance, Georgia is second from the left side, getting a certificate at her end of year assembly too.
No comments:
Post a Comment