Sunday, July 03, 2011

Some favourite photos

These photos are over at my crafty blog as well, but there are a few cute photos I didn't put in.
You've probably been wondering about Georgia's fringe. Well she did want to grow it long to be able to tie it back, but one afternoon she apparently got sick of it in her eyes and took the scissors to it instead of asking for a clip. The result is this very straight looking, 1970's looking fringe.
Not to mention that her tooth was really loose and she kept sucking it backward in the photos - charming.




This is one of my most favourite photos because I think it catches Georgia's personality exactly. She is pretty much this happy, loving life, most of the time.


And this one... well everyone who meets James says he is going to charm the ladies as he gets older, see those eyes they're saying 'I'm cheeky but one bat of my eyelids I'll get away with it'... and he often does, unless he's batting his eyelashes at his Mother.




No comments: