We found a shop that made the yummiest gooiest cakes....


Some shots of St Thomas.
The big cruise ships pull in to St Thomas to do lots of duty free shopping. You seem to get a better deal if you let the shop people know you're not with one of the ships.
There are lots of little lanes full of shops and the architecture is interesting.

The streets are lined with jewellery shops and duty free perfume/alcohol/cigarette shops.











One of the local cemeteries. It's interesting how all the graves are above the ground - I'd guess that's to do with flooding.
Here is one of the beautiful parrots that were at our hotel.
This one liked ladies and I would come down every morning to talk to it.
This one didn't like ladies and I didn't talk to it.





Some shots of St Thomas.
The big cruise ships pull in to St Thomas to do lots of duty free shopping. You seem to get a better deal if you let the shop people know you're not with one of the ships.
There are lots of little lanes full of shops and the architecture is interesting.
The streets are lined with jewellery shops and duty free perfume/alcohol/cigarette shops.










One of the local cemeteries. It's interesting how all the graves are above the ground - I'd guess that's to do with flooding.
Here is one of the beautiful parrots that were at our hotel.This one liked ladies and I would come down every morning to talk to it.
This one didn't like ladies and I didn't talk to it. 


No comments:
Post a Comment