... we're leaving tomorrow. Goodbye New York, goodbye America and goodbye to the inordinate amount of people who have proved themselves to be very stupid and very annoying over the last two weeks - no matter which country you are from.
It's been two long weeks, I must admit. Full of many activities.
It's been a long time since just Dan and I went on a holiday together, and surprisingly I didn't spend *all* my time taking photos (don't worry I have a couple of card fulls I'll subject you to later), or all my time shopping (but I did manage to get in a few hours or two shopping) and you'll notice I didn't spend any time blogging. Sorry, but gee it was nice.
We're looking forward to seeing the kids, I'm sure poor Mum is looking forward to seeing us too.
Happy Easter to everyone (they don't even have public holidays for Easter here in New York, not sure about other parts of the country, but you'd hardly know it was Easter) and especially to James and Georgie. xoxoxoxoxox
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment