So we're home and we had to hit the ground running.
Dan is away all of next week in Perth and the week after in Canberra and Melbourne (well not Monday, some dunderhead New South Welshman decided we didn't need Monday as the Anzac Day Holiday we'd have Saturday even though the rest of the country is having Monday, so Dan will be in the office talking to... well not talking to anyone he needs to I guess). I think he mentioned something about Brisbane and Darwin in the weeks after but I'll have to find out when I turn the calendar over.
Poor Georgie is still suffering through a long term cold, which I blame on the swimming pool more than anything else. I'm not taking her to swimming lessons over winter. She's a busy girl and the homework level gets upped a step next term, I don't want to be the one who causes a break down in their Kindergartener. Don't worry she'll still have soccer and dancing, plus more time to have all the friends over that she'd like to invite.
Dan and I have developed rather nasty colds as well. Probably from some person on the plane who kindly travelled in an ill state. His tonsils are so swollen he can't swallow (he's off to the Doctor today) and I feel like I've been hit all over with a large stick, particularly in my kidneys. It's also activating my migraines. All of which make for a combination of a grumpy sick mummy and messy house.
So there are lots of things on hold at the moment as the necessities get covered (sort of).
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment