Wednesday, December 19, 2007

South of the Border

*snaps* to Daniel - he's made club and we're off to Mexico in May. ;o)))))

Now comes the fun part of planning the trip - perhaps a stop in Las Vegas on the way back (love Vegas) ... will see the Grand Canyon this time, was too hot, pregnant and sick last time to go. We might even stop in the Napa Valley on the way over to go wine tasting. I would love to go to Disneyland, but we'll only have James and it seems silly to go with out Georgie.

So now comes the clothes planning. It's a 5 star enclosed resort so I need swimmers (and fake tan to go on the white white legs) and there is one black tie event I need a posh frock for. The boys will be in meetings a bit so we ladies get to lounge by the pool and enjoy the resorts features. Nice.

No comments: