
It's done, they're gone and Georgie is recovering well. The doctor said the tonsils were very very large, but appeared normal. They've gone for testing so we hope it's all normal. No wonder the poor little mite couldn't eat and had trouble breathing. It was all probably worse than we even imagined. She's a trooper.
She was great in hospital, a little scared near the operation, which can only be expected, but she did everything she was asked and ate plenty of jelly and icecream, not to mention all the other food she could get her hands on. I guess when you haven't been able to get it down for so long it must be a relief to be able to swallow.
It's a few days later now and although sometimes she has a little snore (and I mean little compared to what it was like) I think it's all the mucus from the operation and all the plegm from having to mouth breath for so long. She's still on panadol but she is so much better.
Oh and the extra good news is that she didn't need gromits.
No comments:
Post a Comment