Six.
Wow.
According to A.A Milne (or Christopher Robin I guess)
'Now I am six I am as clever as clever, I think I'll stay six now for ever and ever.'
(Sometimes I think she's six going on twenty six.)
It's a modest pile of presents this year... but she is actually very hard to buy for.
She doesn't really have material desires. Sure she likes things, but she's never desperate to own things or collect things and when she does have them she isn't precious about them.
In fact she'd pretty much give anything to anyone if she thought they needed it.
This year she'd asked for a camera.
Not a little kids camera, we've had one of those, she's got old enough to know that it takes crappy photos.
Also other kids have a photo function on their DS - she didn't want a new DS, just to be able to take photos (not sure where she gets that desire from).
We luckily stumbled on this one on special one weekend - you get these cheap bargains as technology updates.
Some DS games (if only we could find the DS 4 months later). She got a few other things that morning... none of which springs to mind right at the moment, but that doesn't really matter.
Awwww... look at that face. That is academy award winning stuff. It's not fair, he likes presents too.
He turned his pout in the right direction....
... and of course she let him open presents, after all it's much more fun if you're all enjoying opening presents.
One of her friends gave her this game as he couldn't come to her party.
Good choice - Twister Hopscotch. Games and especially ones that involve jumping around are always winners.
Wow.
According to A.A Milne (or Christopher Robin I guess)
'Now I am six I am as clever as clever, I think I'll stay six now for ever and ever.'
(Sometimes I think she's six going on twenty six.)
It's a modest pile of presents this year... but she is actually very hard to buy for. She doesn't really have material desires. Sure she likes things, but she's never desperate to own things or collect things and when she does have them she isn't precious about them.
In fact she'd pretty much give anything to anyone if she thought they needed it.
This year she'd asked for a camera.Not a little kids camera, we've had one of those, she's got old enough to know that it takes crappy photos.
Also other kids have a photo function on their DS - she didn't want a new DS, just to be able to take photos (not sure where she gets that desire from).
We luckily stumbled on this one on special one weekend - you get these cheap bargains as technology updates.
Some DS games (if only we could find the DS 4 months later). She got a few other things that morning... none of which springs to mind right at the moment, but that doesn't really matter.
Awwww... look at that face. That is academy award winning stuff. It's not fair, he likes presents too.He turned his pout in the right direction....
... and of course she let him open presents, after all it's much more fun if you're all enjoying opening presents.
One of her friends gave her this game as he couldn't come to her party.
Good choice - Twister Hopscotch. Games and especially ones that involve jumping around are always winners.
No comments:
Post a Comment