Sunday, January 10, 2010

I think I'm on repeat

It's that time of year again - the hot part.

We always think we'll escape the heat down on the farm. We are completely delusional. It was anywhere between 39 and 41 degrees today, depending on where you were standing and tomorrow is supposed to get up to 42.

We're in code red for fire alert, or at least that is what the media says.

I'm months behind in blogging (I even have photos from our US trip in April that I haven't blogged for 2009) and my laptop just seems to get too hot to sit at. I am so far behind that it's easier for me to procrastinate about it and do something crafty and interesting than to get on with it.

Dan is on his way (well just about) to the US, for his conference. They've got him up on stage - in front of the whole company, the whole company that they've flown in from all around the world (well not strictly true, anyone in the technical or implementation side of things isn't there, but everyone else is). He has to answer specific questions and they're expecting answers like "I followed the company response and wow, look what happened". In true Aussie fashion he doesn't always follow the company way of doing things - I'd like to be a fly on the wall. Wonder if he'll toe the line. I'll find out later in the month. More importantly, I wonder if all my Internet ordering will arrive at his hotel in time. I have my fingers and toes crossed.

Anyway... I will get on with catching up, soon.

No comments: