It was book week at school last week.
The overall theme was "Book Safari" - I think that was the theme across NSW.
Anyway, each class had their own dress up theme and for K/1 they had 'Classical Literature' with the intention of covering fairy tales.
[This was to stop the superheros appearing, which was good for the girls, we've all got Princess costumes in the cupboard, but made it a bit hard for the boys.]
Georgie dressed as a witch - although she had a changed of heart the morning of the parade, and I can't remember what impossible thing she wanted to be but I quickly got her back on track.
She was a scary good witch according to her.
Some of her friends.

James kept lining up with them too... he came decked out in Thomas (yeah, I know, nothing unusual there) but it was sooooo chilly that morning he was all covered up.
Some more friends.
The whole school did a really good job of dressing up, they all looked great.
We bought some books at Book Week too and G has been enjoying 'How to draw insects' and 'How to draw animals' and a fairy book, but mainly the drawing books. We've got some really funky drawings and I'll try and get some pictures posted.
The overall theme was "Book Safari" - I think that was the theme across NSW.
Anyway, each class had their own dress up theme and for K/1 they had 'Classical Literature' with the intention of covering fairy tales.
[This was to stop the superheros appearing, which was good for the girls, we've all got Princess costumes in the cupboard, but made it a bit hard for the boys.]
Georgie dressed as a witch - although she had a changed of heart the morning of the parade, and I can't remember what impossible thing she wanted to be but I quickly got her back on track.
She was a scary good witch according to her.
Some of her friends.
James kept lining up with them too... he came decked out in Thomas (yeah, I know, nothing unusual there) but it was sooooo chilly that morning he was all covered up.
Some more friends.
The whole school did a really good job of dressing up, they all looked great.We bought some books at Book Week too and G has been enjoying 'How to draw insects' and 'How to draw animals' and a fairy book, but mainly the drawing books. We've got some really funky drawings and I'll try and get some pictures posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment