Sunday, June 28, 2009

Backlog

I have an immense amount of photos sitting waiting for some tender loving care.
Actually they don't need that much work, just a resize and maybe a little punch here and there (pretty much every digital photo does - I read too many photo blogs!) but I just don't seem to have the enthusiasm to sit at the big computer and do it.

Instead I have been busy crafting.
Check out the gorgeous model.
I won't bore you with the details here... you can visit me here to read about this one and all the crafting that's going on.
But isn't he cute?
We've been at Playgroup on Tuesdays and James loves to play outside on the slide and swings. It's the only thing that keeps me going to this Playgroup... the outside space.
He loves to draw and paint too, we recycle anything into drawing paper.
Everyone else is busy too.
Georgie is busy with school, homework, soccer and her very full social life. She went on an excursion to Featherdale Wildlife Park the other day and loved it and has the school athletics carnival this week.
Dan is busy battling the current economic climate and right at the moment, the baddies in his computer game. :o)

I've got several projects on the go, but I'll get round to everything..... eventually.
In the mean time I'll just keep posting pointless posts with cute little models.

(These cute little Thomas the Tank Engine gumboots were donated by one of our friends at school. James loves them and he loves the school friends.)

No comments: